If you have exceptional writing skills and would like to share your business knowledge and expertise with a large audience of recruiters and business owners, consider becoming a guest blogger.
Successful guest blog articles are comprehensive, action-oriented, how-to style posts that teach our readers about a particular aspect of recruitment, finance or associated businesses.
- Well-written and high-quality original article (we all know how Google hates duplicate content) related to the pain that a small business owner would experience.
- An article that reflects the writing style/tone of the Boomerang Funding blog
- Short, 1-2 sentence author bio including a maximum of 1 anchor text link to your own website. Plus links to all your social media sites.
- Proper attribution of data, quotations, and other third-party content referenced in the article.
- No length requirements: posts should be as long as they need to be to be high quality and comprehensive. But to give you a guidance, we would not expect less than 800 words and no more than 2000.
- Posts to be submitted in a MS Word document
- Submissions must meet Boomerang Funding's quality standards in order to get published.
- Please avoid being self-promotional in the body of your article. Save that for your author bio.
- We cannot allow you to republish your guest post to your own blog afterward (it's that whole duplicate content thing again), but you're more than welcome to link to it and share it like crazy.
- The Boomerang Funding team reserves the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content as we see fit.
All key guest bloggers will allocated dates throughout the year. Please submit your blog a minimum of three days before the published date. If you are unable to meet the deadline then please inform Boomerang Funding at least a week before the due date. Unfortunately, if you miss more than 2 deadlines, then we will have no option but to remove your details from our guest blogging list.
If you would like to be considered to become one of our Guest Bloggers, please email us.