We are fully committed to providing a secure online process which is why the information you provide is not emailed but is instead securely accessed by our specialist team who then complete your registration process.
Complete all the required fields and click the submit button. Please remember you are required to forward two acceptable forms of identification, one from each section in the box opposite before we can confirm you are ready for work.
Two Acceptable Forms Of Identification Are Required
- Current Signed passport (accompanied by a current UK Residence Permit bearing a photograph if not issued in the UK or acceptable EEA State)
- Current full UK driving licence bearing a photograph
- Current acceptable EEA State identity Card
- Current HM Forces Identity Card
- Current National Insurance Card bearing a photograph
- Current Photographic Registration Card (C1S4) for self employed individual or partnership in the construction industry.
- Current UK Shotgun Licence or Firearms certificate
- (NO documents can be more than 3 months old)
- Latest Bank, Building Society or credit card statement (but NOT a printout from an online account or store card statement)
- Latest utility (gas, electricity, water or telephone) bill. Please note that other invoices for goods or services are NOT acceptable.
- Latest Council Tax Bill or payment book
- Latest Mortgage Statement or Local Council / Housing Association rent Card or Tenancy Agreement
- Latest Inland Revenue Self Assessment Statement, Tax Coding or Tax Demand.
- Latest State Benefit Book
- Latest House or Motor Insurance Certificate (if address is shown)
- Recent Credit Reference Agency search paperwork
- Solicitors Letter confirming recent house purchase or recent letter from Land Registry (but NOT a Land Registry Title Deed)
- Current full UK Driving Licence (but NOT if already used for photographic identification)